Wednesday, June 10, 2009

It's Been A While...

Wow! I can't believe how long it's been since I posted here. We have been so busy lately, and my blog has been a little neglected. But, that doesn't mean I haven't been scrapping! Have you seen all the fun summer kits out there? Such cute stuff!!! I was lucky enough to be RAK'd by Nikki Beaudreau and received this beautiful kit Backyard Beach! I just love the colors and those adorable elements!
I had so much fun playing--here's my layout.
{I also used This Is The Day wordart by Ali Edwards.}

And these next 2 are using Sugarplum Paperie Goodies...for this one, I used her newest kit Summer Delight
Here's a little preview of the kit...I am especially loving the word art in this one!

AND...did you happen to notice that Nicole is the featured designer at DST this month? How cool is that! You can check it out here! And here's my favorite LO I did using this months DST Gold Member kit.

Hope you all are having a great week! And hopefully it won't be quite as long before my next post!

No comments: