Saturday, June 20, 2009

Grab Bags, Newsletters, & More LO's!

Lots to talk about today!!! First of all...did you notice, I'm creating for another designer...Laura of {simply.scraps}! I am having so much fun playing with her designs! She always has such fun colors and some super cool elements! And she's starting up a newsletter, so if you like sneak peeks and coupons, head over to her blog to get signed up!

And if you love grab bags...check out these Mystery Mix Grab Bags at Scrap Matters! I am lucky enough to CT for Trixie Scraps, so I got to play with Mystery Mix -June Grab Bag No 6, a collab by Trixie Scraps Designs, Happy Scrap Girl, and Andilynn Designs. Here's one of my layouts:

and a little peek at the grab bag! Just click the preview for a closer look!

And...another grab bag for you available at Inspiration Lane...this June Grab Bag is a collab by Laura of simply.scraps, Christie Lemmon Designs, Julie Marie Designs, and Steel City Scraps...here's a layout I did last night!
Such fun, summer-y colors and elements in this collab! Want to take a closer look? Just click the preview below to check it out!

Hope you are having a fabulous weekend!

1 comment:

Bree said...

I've given you an award on my blog! :)

xoxo