Friday, January 23, 2009

Some New Layouts

So, I just had to share a couple new layouts I've done this week...this first one is from my daughter's birthday -yes, I'm a little behind on my scrapbooking! :) I used Ellie's newest kit Birthday Joy...so cute - beautiful papers, and lots of fun (and yummy!) elements.
I also used a template by Jen Caputo, and the font I used for the date is by Fontologie.
And here's a preview of Ellie's new kit...it's on sale for $5 until Sunday! And she also has a cute coordinating freebie on her blog!
This is one of my son...jumping at a local mall - I was a little nervous about it, and thought he would be too, but he had no reservations at all...he absolutely loved it!

Everything I used for this layout is by Flergs...I just love her stuff - she has the best products for boy pages! :) These are the 2 kits I used... 6k74 and Rough & Tumble Reloaded
And I did one more using Tracy's Amethyst Sky mini kit...love the colors of this kit!

And here's my layout using her beautiful kit...using another Fontologie font :)
Thanks for stopping by...hope you all have a wonderful weekend!

1 comment:

ChrissyW said...

aww thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving me a comment!! off to go check out your blog but wanted to say - adorable page!!!