Friday, January 30, 2009

A Fabulous New Kit...and some LO's :)

If you are as obsessed with pink and brown as I am, you are going to LOVE Ellie's new kit! I've already done 3 layouts with it! So, check it out--Kiss Me, Sweetheart--and it's on sale for only $4.80 till Sunday!
And, here are the layouts I've done so far...(please click the links after each layout for full credits.)
For this first one, I used one of ChrissyW's fabulous templates--this one is from her Round We Go! set. I just love the circles...such a nice change for me!
Isn't this kit absolutely adorable? So, Ellie has a wonderful coordinating alpha for you on her blog...here's a little preview for you:
And Tracy--Trixie Scraps--has created some beautiful coordinating word art for you (I used one of them on my "Friends" layout!) You can grab them on the Ellie's Angels blog--and here's a preview for you:
Hope you all have a wonderful weekend--I'm off to hopefully get some scrappin' done!

No comments: