Thursday, April 1, 2010

Lots of Exciting Stuff!

So first of all...I am super excited to be a guest for Laura of simply.scraps this month! I've really missed creating with her fun and funky designs! And Laura is guesting at FPD this month! Here's a peek at my page with her awesome FPD kit From Anotha Mista:



And...another fabulous designer that I CT for is also a guest this month at FPD--check out my layout using this gorgeous kit by Nicole of Girl Friday Studio - Dendrobium Blues



And in other news...Trixie's Scrap Stars have their own blog now!
Feel free to stop by and check it out...

---> Trixie's Scrap Stars <--- there's even a freebie there for you! :) Here's my latest Trixie Scraps Designs layout...using her Mackenzie {mini kit} and that sweet little freebie!



(all images are linked to my gallery for full credits)

Thanks so much for stopping by! Happy Scrapping!!!

No comments: