Thursday, July 23, 2009

the Tiny Princess Collection

So, I have to say, Nicole {Sugarplum Paperie} has REALLY outdone herself this time! :) This collection is absolutely gorgeous -- and I'm not just saying that because I'm on her creative team! :) The first peek I had a this...I actually got goosebumps! Here it is:
The Tiny Princess Collection


I am so glad that I'm way behind on scrapping my daughter's baby pictures!
Everything in this layout is from the collection...

and here's another...the alpha in this one is from Meadowlark also by Sugarplum Paperie, and the template by ChrissyW

And, one last thing...it's on sale for 30% off this weekend--along with lots of other goodies at the Digichick! They are having a fabulous "Mom's Back to School Sale" starting today!

1 comment:

Laura said...

gorgeous stuff, jen! you're right- that collection looks amazing! :D