Friday, March 13, 2009

New Products!!!

So, I mentioned a while back that I was a February guest for Sugarplum Paperie...well that guest spot turned into a permanent one! I am so excited, as Nicole is one of my very favorite designers!!! And being on her CT, I was lucky enough to get to play with this beautiful collab "In the Meadow " that she did with Studio mgl, who is a guest designer this month at TheDigichick!



And here is my 1st layout...I am sure there will be more to come soon!



Ellie has a fun new kit out this week -- Whimsy --and it's on sale thru the weekend!!! Lots of beautiful papers and some really adorable elements...



and here's my layout of my son & his little friend dressed as gnomes for the Fairy House Festival...



And...Trixie Scraps just released the CUTEST Easter kit...Cottontail's Garden.
Pretty papers, and cute elements...the little bunnies in this kit are just adorable!



And...finally a layout I did last night using this cute kit...



Thanks for visiting my blog...hope you have a wonderful weekend!

No comments: