Monday, February 16, 2009

Hearts Abound QP

***sorry, this QP is no longer available***
the entire set is for sale...for more info--click here
Hi everyone! I'm Jen and I am one of the Trixie Scraps Creative Team members. And today's my day to share a quickpage with you for our "14 Days of Love" celebration. For those of you who don't know me, I'm a happy wife (we are celebrating our 10 year anniversary this year!) and stay-at-home mom to 2 great kids who are frequently featured in my layouts. I've been digital scrapbooking for just over a year now, and have a hard time even thinking about going back to paper-scrapping (I paper-scrapped for 10+ years)...but I'm not quite ready to part with my paper & sticker stash! :)

Our Quickpages for this blog train were all made from Trixie's new kit, "Hearts Abound" which you can get for 20% off from now until the end of the month! It includes 12 papers, over 40 elements and a full alpha, too! The preview below is linked to the kit in the Trixie Scraps shop - if you haven't already picked it up, act fast to get it while its on sale!

And now, this is what you're looking for! Here is my Quickpage for today! Click on the preview to download and enjoy!

Be sure you don't miss tomorrow's Quickpage! Your next stop will be Nicole's blog. Please remember, we are all in different time zones, so if her links aren't up when you first visit, please check back a little later on. And, don't forget to leave her some love! Thanks for stopping by to visit my blog and for supporting Trixie Scraps Designs!

12 comments:

Mitchell 5 Family said...

What a cute quickpage from Hearts Abound!!! Thanks so much!!!

Anonymous said...

Wow! great quickpage

Unknown said...

Thank you so much for this very cute QP! I love it!!!! I appreciate your giving this to us! :-)

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 16 Feb [LA 07:00pm, NY 10:00pm] - 17 Feb [UK 03:00am, OZ 02:00pm] ).

nancypinct said...

Beautiful - thank you very much!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Quick Page(s) post on Feb. 17, 2009. Thanks again.

kathie said...

Thank You, I know just the perfect picture for this QP!

Melissa said...

THank you very much for the adorable page.

Dani B said...

Thank you!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful! Thank you!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful! Thank you!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful! Thank you!